Checked Baggage Permitted
Our aircraft are not airliners and relatively speaking they are small. This means we have small baggage stowage bays and restrictive weight limitations, for luggage and also passengers. Air Excel luggage specifications are as follows:
- 1 Piece per person with a maximum weight of 30lbs / 13.5 Kgs.
- Soft (all sides) luggage / duffel bags – with no rigid sides. Avoid luggage with wheels if possible.
- Maximum luggage weight is 15 kg (33pounds) including all carry-on luggage.
- Maximum luggage size is Height 25 cm x Width 30 cm x Length 62 cm
- Linear dimensions of the checked luggage not to exceed 45 linear inches / 114cms, (length + height + width)
Carry-On Baggage permitted (Maximum weight 1.5 / 2Kgs)
Examples of items that can be brought on the flight as carry-on luggage include the following:
- A lady’s handbag or purse and a reasonable amount of reading material for the flight.
- A laptop computer or an I-pad.
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket.
- A small camera, binoculars, I-pod, Kindle or similar.
The carriage of excess baggage is at the sole discretion of the Company after taking into consideration the aircraft being used and the number of passengers booked. When excess baggage is carried it will be charged at the prevailing rate. Excess luggage is charged at USD $03 per kilogram.